Download App |
Refer a Friend |
Item succesfully added to cart
by Seth Allcorn
Publisher: PHI Learning
Price (INR):Rs 250.00
Price (USD): $ 6.25
Based on an indepth analysis of psychoanalytic theory, this concise, compact and practical text exposes the readers to a number of insightful perspectives for understanding organizational dynamics and synthesizes them into an integrated approach to organizational diagnosis and change. Each perspective views the workplace from a different vantage point. But when put together, they provide a panoramic view of the true complexity found in the workplace, and a foundation for changing organizational dynamics.
The book is equally useful for students of organizational behavior, human resource management, and organizational theory, as well as professional managers.
2. Organizational Resistance to Change.
3. Organizational Fragmentation.
4. Goals within the Workplace.
6. Leadership Pathology.
7. Cultures of Organizational Violence.
8. The Human Psyche in the Workplace.
9. Selecting In and Out: Creating Organizational Homogeneity.
10. The Surface of Organizational Experience.
11. Mysticism in the Workplace.
12. Uncommon Commonality.
13. The Narrative of Workplace Histories.
14. Organizational Diagnosis and Intervention.
15. The Final Analysis: The Compound Eye's World View.
Don't have an account? REGISTER NOW
Please enter your Email Address to retrieve password
© 2008-2020 BookVistas.com - All Rights Reserved