Download App |
Refer a Friend |
Item succesfully added to cart
by A.K. Sharma
Publisher: Agam Kala Prakashan, Delhi
Price (INR):Rs 700.00
Price (USD): $ 17.50
The book is a detailed analytical account of excavations in one of the major magalithic site in Chattisgarh. Inspite of abundance of such sites in this so-called backward region of India, no attempt was ever made either by the Central or State Governments to unearth the glorious hidden past of the region. With excavations at Karkabhat and now elsewhere by the author, it is abundantly clear that this part of the fertile region of the country with abundance of vegetation and mineral wealth was one of the most advanced region of the country right from 1500 B.C. onwards. There is urgent need to dig more sites.
The book will be of immense value to the students and serious scholars of Archaeology.
1. Emergence of Early Culture in North-East India
2. Manipur the Glorious Part
3. Early Man in Eastern Himalaya
4. Prehistoric Delhi and Its Neighbourhood
5. Early Man in Jammu Kashmir and Laddakh
6. Prehistoric Burials of Kashmir
7. The Departed Harappans of Kalibangan
8. Archaeo-anthropology of Chattisgarh
9. Indian Megaliths
10. Heritage of Tansa Valley
11. Excavating Megalithic Rock-shelters
12. Excavating in Cave, Cist and Church
13. Sculptures Art of Mansar
14. Sirpur, Town Planning and Architecture
15. Buddhist Bronzes from Sirpur
by Amrendra Verma
By Amrendra Verma
by Dr. M.D. Sampath & D...
By Dr. M.D. Sampath & D...
by A. K. Sharma
By A. K. Sharma
by Sulekha Banerjee
By Sulekha Banerjee
by S.S. Gupta
By S.S. Gupta
by Horace C. Beck (Auth...
By Horace C. Beck (Auth...
by Dilip K. Chakrabarti
By Dilip K. Chakrabarti
by H.D. Sankalia
By H.D. Sankalia
by M.K. Dhavalikar
By M.K. Dhavalikar
by Madho Sarup Vats
By Madho Sarup Vats
Don't have an account? REGISTER NOW
Please enter your Email Address to retrieve password
© 2008-2020 BookVistas.com - All Rights Reserved