Download App |
Refer a Friend |
Item succesfully added to cart
by Dhruba Charan Dash
Publisher: PHI Learning
Price (INR):Rs 425.00
Price (USD): $ 10.62
The book, now in its second edition, provides a clear and concise understanding of the principles, applications and limitations of the various techniques involved in analytical chemistry. It motivates and prepares the students to face academic and research challenges in the field of analytical chemistry in performing analytical analysis and interpreting the results obtained.
The second edition, while retaining the flow of chapters—qualitative analysis, quantitative analysis, data analysis, analysis of organic compounds, separation and purification techniques, electroanalytical techniques and spectroanalytical techniques, introduces a new chapter on Thermoanalytical Techniques that discusses thermogravimetric analysis, derivative thermogravimetric analysis and differential thermal analysis in detail. Intended primarily as a text for the undergraduate and postgraduate students (B.Sc. and M.Sc.) of chemistry, the book would also be of great benefit to the students who are appearing for NET and GATE examinations.
• Provides clear introduction to all key analytical methods.
• Uses a large number of illustrations to make each topic self-explanatory.
• Includes a large number of worked-out problems for easy understanding of the concepts.
• Contains numerous objective type questions, short answer type questions and graded problems to test the readers’ understanding of the theory.
Preface • Preface to the First Edition
1. Qualitative Analysis
2. Quantitative Analysis: Volumetric (Titrimetric) Analysis
3. Quantitative Analysis: Precipitation Gravimetry
4. Statistical Methods of Analysis
5. Estimation of Organic Compounds
6. Separation Techniques
7. Purification Techniques
8. Electroanalytical Techniques: Electrogravimetry
9. Electroanalytical Techniques: Coulometry
10. Electroanalytical Techniques: Polarography
11. Spectroanalytical Techniques: Ultraviolet and Visible Spectral Method
12. Spectroanalytical Techniques: Infrared (IR) Spectral Method
13. Spectroanalytical Techniques: Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectral Method
14. Spectroanalytical Techniques: Electron Spin Resonance Spectral Method
15. Spectroanalytical Techniques: Mass Spectral Method
16. Thermoanalytical Techniques
Don't have an account? REGISTER NOW
Please enter your Email Address to retrieve password
© 2008-2020 BookVistas.com - All Rights Reserved