Download App |
Refer a Friend |
Item succesfully added to cart
by Shubhra Mangal,S.K. Mangal
Publisher: PHI Learning
Price (INR):Rs 395.00
Price (USD): $ 9.88
The book is a rich source of information relevant to the field of assessment and learning. It describes various techniques and methods for evaluating the potential, ability, interest and attitude of learners for understanding the ways to further build up the pyramid of their learning.
It covers exhaustive information inclusive of that required for the compulsory paper “Assessment for Learning” introduced in the curriculum of B.Ed. course of various Indian universities in accordance with the guidelines of National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
It discusses Revised Bloom's Taxonomy of Instructional Objectives, the Construction and Standardisation of Achievement and Diagnostic Tests, Policy Perspective on Examination and Assessment, latest Assessment Tools and Devices such as Portfolio Assessment. Besides, it describes the development and use of Rubrics, Emerging Trends and Assessment Practices such as Computer-based online examination, Examination on demand, Open-book examination, and Choice-based credit system, and Statistical means and ways of analysing and interpreting students' performances.
• Full coverage of syllabi of all the Indian universities
• Diligently arranged chapters for the sequential learning
• Comprehensive explanation with illustrative examples
• Explicit figures, tables and diagrams for easy interpretation
• Chapter-end summary for quick recapitulation
1. Perspectives on Assessment or Evaluation
2. Domains of Learning and Taxonomy of Objectives
3. Tools and Techniques of Evaluation or Assessment
4. Construction of an Achievement Test
5. Standardization of an Achievement Test
6. Diagnostic Testing and Remedial Teaching
7. Construction of Diagnostic Tests
8. Group Dynamics and Assessment of Group Processes
9. Tasks and Activities for the Assessment of Learning Outcomes
10. Role of Feedback in Improving Learning and Learners' Development
11. Portfolios Assessment and Development of Rubrics
12. Reporting Students' Progress
13. Using ICT in Examination
14. Policy Perspectives on Examination and Assessment
15. Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE)
16. Existing Practices in Assessment
17. Emerging Practices or New Trends in Evaluation or Assessment
18. Issues and Problems in Assessment
19. Analysis and Interpretation of Students' Performance
20. Normal Distribution and Standard Scores
by N. Gopalsamy
By N. Gopalsamy
by M.C. Shukla,S. C. Gu...
By M.C. Shukla,S. C. Gu...
by Clyde Bedell
By Clyde Bedell
by Reji Ismail
By Reji Ismail
by E.H. McGrath,S.J.
By E.H. McGrath,S.J.
by Ranjit Singh
By Ranjit Singh
by Simon Timms,James Ch...
By Simon Timms,James Ch...
by Dhruba Charan Dash
By Dhruba Charan Dash
by Marco Russo,Alberto ...
By Marco Russo,Alberto ...
by Seth Allcorn
By Seth Allcorn
by Patria de Lancer Jul...
By Patria de Lancer Jul...
by Leena Sen
By Leena Sen
Don't have an account? REGISTER NOW
Please enter your Email Address to retrieve password
© 2008-2020 BookVistas.com - All Rights Reserved